Sunday, March 17, 2013

Intro to ME!

Greetings CHIC, BEAUTIFUL, PEOPLE!

 I am super excited about this wonderful forum. Not only will this blog hold amazing reviews, offer hair purchasing suggestions, and installation advice but this blog will  include tons of beauty tips. I will  offer a special section offering exclusive reviews on the hottest night spots to show off your new hair do.

Look for exclusive monthly giveaways, and themed girls night out events. So get comfortable and  become informed  as I dish out only the hottest, and realest  information!

I am requesting a immediate roll call and as a extra promotion...the first ten people to shout out their name and location on my blog will receive entry into my April giveaway......




3 comments:

  1. Live, love,and please purchase only rightly correct weave !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know how is there à big difference in hair you selling and that of my local beauty store. Also will the price be compétitive and will quality be improved? How? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great question!!!! The hair available for purchase in local beauty supply store is often falsely labeled and far from being true %100 Indian Remy Hair. I am moving towards seeking American Hair Manufactures in hopes of finding correct hair that will not remain stiff, or matte up in knots. So that is why I opt into purchasing hair from American Hair Manufactures because I have personally had better experiences with American Hair Custom Manufactures and my hair has lasted for years opposed to hair lasting no longer than three years..

    ReplyDelete