Monday, April 1, 2013

Hair Care Ritual

Alright, I must be completely honest and I mean brutally honest. My hair is suffering right now and I want a sew in so desperately, but my strains aren't long enough in the back so I must wait until I can get my summer time, turn-up, and show out, sew in installation. So, in the meantime The American Hair Factory hooked me up with a custom wig that I will post right here a little later


So, I have been communing with my hair and really showing it love,  appreciation, and most importantly boosting the self esteem of it.. AND I know as someone is reading this laughter is radiating through your soul BUT I have been doing my hair care must grow quick ritual. I want you all to share your hair care rituals...I have mixed: Jamaican Castor Oil, SCURL activator, rosemary, and rose water and I apply the mixture on my scalp at night and wrap a silk scarf around my head and in the morning I spray my rose water and slide a wig on then I am out the door.

So, what's your ritual......

No comments:

Post a Comment